Thursday, June 25, 2009

For my scrapbook, the one thing that keeps coming back to mind that I should discuss is my future career that I wish to have. I hope to either be a band director of a successful music program somewhere or I want to play in a world class orchestra. I have already come so far from where I was when I first started playing my instrument and I knew next to nothing about music. I know so much more already and I'm still excited to learn more about it. I also might include how I really want to be a mother and have a modest, happy family. I might include reading too since I read every day and it is still such a huge part of my life.

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of focusing on your identity as a musician. You could consider how you first got interested in being a musician (did you play in middle school, are parents musicians?) and what you are doing to pursue this dream now. Your future page could present both options music educator and playing in an orchestra.
    I love the focus you have here - how you are considering only one aspect of who you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Music sounds like a great topic because it is something that you have worked at for a long time. I think that you could also include your progress as a musician from beginner to your current level.

    ReplyDelete