Monday, June 29, 2009

final project!

I decided that for my final project I am going to do a powerpoint. I am not exactly sure how many slides I will use, but to make the project coherent and flow smoothly I'll probably use more than 4 slides- maybe around 6 slides. I've never used powerpoint for my macbook, so I'm not exactly sure what options it'll let me use, but I have an idea of what I want it to look like. I want a green background for the slides, or at least many dark colors because I love dark colors and I love music that is in minor keys, which are considered dark keys. I'm going to start with band in 6th grade when I first started playing my instrument, then I'm going to cover what I did in high school, then I'll cover where I am in college right now, then I'll describe the two different paths I want to go on for my future- one as a principle tubist in a distinguished orchestra and a music educator either in a high school or a professor at a college.

No comments:

Post a Comment